Latham’s strong, sturdy thermoplastic in-wall step adds functional and beauty to your pool. Their patented TES (Total Encapsulated Support) System gives their thermoplastic pool steps unmatched rigidity. A unique bleachered bracing system supports the entire tread surface, preventing materials fatigue…And it’s backed by a lifetime non-prorated warranty.
● Solid sheet of Luran®S with an ABS substrate
● Raised Slip resistant tread pattern for safe entry and exit
● Flexible weatherable polymers withstands stress of frost
● Uses the patented TES Support System for optimum tread support and strength
● Pre-punched gasket holes for easy alignment
- Latham’s strong, sturdy thermoplastic in-wall step adds functional beauty to your pool. Their unique brace system creates a stable, solid step. The thermoplastic surface will never delaminate, splinter, corrode, or puncture.
Their wide variety of steps provide you with many choices for steps to enter your pool, built-in lounges, and even a sunledge for a comfortable place to gather.
TES Support System (Total Encapsulated Support)
Latham Thermoplastic Steps utilize the patented TES Support System for optimum tread support and strength.
• All 6′ and 8′ models come standard with recessed jet locations.
• All models come standard with pre-punched gasket holes for easy alignment.